Wednesday 21 March 2012

Study Strategies

The other day in class we were talking about memorizing and study strategies. We were asked: how do you study? What is your process? Does it differ depending on the subject? How do you feel about the results?
I usually read over my notes and try to quiz myself afterwards. It sometimes changes depending on the class and how the class in structured and what the tests are like. I feel like I can improve my studying techniques, as I feel like I do not have the best studying strategies. I found it helpful when my classmates stated what they do to study they said they:
·         Use flashcards
·         Read over their notes then highlight important points
·         Rewrite notes
·         Map concepts
·         Associate and connect concepts to something they already now  
I found these ideas helpful and maybe I will try these ideas in the future for my tests and finals coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment