Tuesday 3 April 2012

The End

Wow, the semester is almost over, so this will be my final Educational Psychology blog. I enjoyed learning about education psychology and blogging about it. I liked reflexing what I learned in class and relating it to my own life, and giving my opinions. I hope you enjoyed my blog, as well. I learnt a lot about educational psychology and also I learnt a lot about my views about educational psychology. What I learnt in educational psychology I will be able to take with me into my future career and also other parts of my life. Becoming an elementary teacher is very  important to me and learning about: professional skills, Piaget’s Stages of Cognitive Development, Vygotsky’s Theory, Bronfenbrenner’s Ecological Theory, Erikson’s Stages of Human Development, Kohlberg’s Levels and Stages of Moral Development, IQ, Gardner’s Multiple Intelligences, diversity in the classroom, gender ideals, special education, learning disabilities, operant conditioning, functional analysis, memory, study strategies, cognitive information, cooperative learning, Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs, motivation, learn-centred planning and instruction and any other material we learnt is relevant in my life and my future career. Therefore, I can take the information I learnt in this class and apply it for years to come. I thoroughly enjoyed the class and blogging. I hope you enjoyed reading it!

No comments:

Post a Comment